FANDOM


  • Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks

      Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks

      NO!!!!!!!!!FOR NOW ON YOU WORK FOR ME I SAY YOU OEBY SHA OR ELSE!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO!!!!!!!!!FOR NOW ON YOU WORK FOR ME I SAY YOU OEBY SHA OR ELSE!!!!!!

      (Slaps) you don't show disobediance and disrespect to your master. (Hands over butler uniform to Nickel) put this on butler, you have a lot of work to do, clean the bathroom, SCRUB EXTRA HARD, DONT MISS A SPOT, then clean the whole HQ. thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO!!!!!!!!!FOR NOW ON YOU WORK FOR ME I SAY YOU OEBY SHA OR ELSE!!!!!!
      (Slaps) you don't show disobediance and disrespect to your master. (Hands over butler uniform to Nickel) put this on butler, you have a lot of work to do, clean the bathroom, SCRUB EXTRA HARD, DONT MISS A SPOT, then clean the whole HQ. thanks.

      I QUIT YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVIL IM FUCKING RETIRED 

        Loading editor
    • The SHA and everyone like me more than you, I'm a good guy and you're a bad guy, simple as. Now get cleaning (gives broom)

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      The SHA and everyone like me more than you, I'm a good guy and you're a bad guy, simple as. Now get cleaning (gives broom)

      THEY KNOW I'VE QUIT ROBBING.IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME TELL YOUR ENEMY OMEGA

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO!!!!!!!!!FOR NOW ON YOU WORK FOR ME I SAY YOU OEBY SHA OR ELSE!!!!!!
      (Slaps) you don't show disobediance and disrespect to your master. (Hands over butler uniform to Nickel) put this on butler, you have a lot of work to do, clean the bathroom, SCRUB EXTRA HARD, DONT MISS A SPOT, then clean the whole HQ. thanks.
      I QUIT YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVIL IM FUCKING RETIRED 

      Your retired from being evil BECAUSE NOW YOUR NEW JOB IS BEING MY BUTLER. GET CLEANING!!! (hits with stick)

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO!!!!!!!!!FOR NOW ON YOU WORK FOR ME I SAY YOU OEBY SHA OR ELSE!!!!!!
      (Slaps) you don't show disobediance and disrespect to your master. (Hands over butler uniform to Nickel) put this on butler, you have a lot of work to do, clean the bathroom, SCRUB EXTRA HARD, DONT MISS A SPOT, then clean the whole HQ. thanks.
      I QUIT YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVIL IM FUCKING RETIRED 
      Your retired from being evil BECAUSE NOW YOUR NEW JOB IS BEING MY BUTLER. GET CLEANING!!! (hits with stick)

      IDC HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME.YOU'LL REALIZE THAT SOME SHA MEMBERS ARE ONTO YOU WHIPS HARDER

        Loading editor
    • (Nickel scrubs harder than ever and cleans the place with all his effort because he doesn't want to be hit again) Well done butler, you deserve a treat (gives cent and a biscuit to Nickel Butler)

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      (Nickel scrubs harder than ever and cleans the place with all his effort because he doesn't want to be hit again) Well done butler, you deserve a treat (gives cent and a biscuit to Nickel Butler)

      PUNCHES STEVEN FOR BEING A JERK TO SHA!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE THIS BITCH

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO!!!!!!!!!FOR NOW ON YOU WORK FOR ME I SAY YOU OEBY SHA OR ELSE!!!!!!
      (Slaps) you don't show disobediance and disrespect to your master. (Hands over butler uniform to Nickel) put this on butler, you have a lot of work to do, clean the bathroom, SCRUB EXTRA HARD, DONT MISS A SPOT, then clean the whole HQ. thanks.
      I QUIT YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVIL IM FUCKING RETIRED 
      Your retired from being evil BECAUSE NOW YOUR NEW JOB IS BEING MY BUTLER. GET CLEANING!!! (hits with stick)
      IDC HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME.YOU'LL REALIZE THAT SOME SHA MEMBERS ARE ONTO YOU WHIPS HARDER

      give MY whip (grabs takes from)

      Nickel500: Master i'm sorry let me work (scrubs toilet and cleans HQ with all energy)

      Steven: well done butler. (gives cookie)

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      (Nickel scrubs harder than ever and cleans the place with all his effort because he doesn't want to be hit again) Well done butler, you deserve a treat (gives cent and a biscuit to Nickel Butler)
      PUNCHES STEVEN FOR BEING A JERK TO SHA!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE THIS BITCH

      Blocks punch without effort knocks to floor.

      (Nickel cleans more than ever) well done butler (gives nickel cookie)

        Loading editor
    • Steven that's ENOUGH!

        Loading editor
    • Flunce1cp wrote:
      Steven that's ENOUGH!

      Flunce save me.He's tourturing me more and I can't stop:(

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Flunce1cp wrote:
      Steven that's ENOUGH!
      Flunce save me.He's tourturing me more and I can't stop:(

      (Saves Nickel)

        Loading editor
    • Flunce1cp wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Flunce1cp wrote:
      Steven that's ENOUGH!
      Flunce save me.He's tourturing me more and I can't stop:(
      (Saves Nickel)

      Shows a lot of blood and bruises

        Loading editor
    • Is fainted

        Loading editor
    • Flunce.... Nickel is a vile criminal scum, he deserves this. 

        Loading editor
    • Get up butler (claps hands)

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Flunce1cp wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Flunce1cp wrote:
      Steven that's ENOUGH!
      Flunce save me.He's tourturing me more and I can't stop:(
      (Saves Nickel)
      Shows a lot of blood and bruises

      (Puts bandages on Nickel)

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:
      Is fainted

      (Puts into healing facility)

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Flunce.... Nickel is a vile criminal scum, he deserves this. 

      No... YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR! STOP WITH THIS (unlocks Nickel's chains) He's no longer your 'butler'.

        Loading editor
    • Flunce1cp wrote:
      Nickel500 wrote:
      Is fainted
      (Puts into healing facility)

      Flunce coughs save SHA.I know Steven's plan

        Loading editor
    • lol this made my day.

        Loading editor
    • Flunce1cp wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Flunce.... Nickel is a vile criminal scum, he deserves this. 
      No... YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR! STOP WITH THIS (unlocks Nickel's chains) He's no longer your 'butler'.

      Flunce coughs he will make everyone in SHA a slave.Please warn everyone.He targetted me first please do whatever it takes to save SHA.I'm helping you

        Loading editor
    • Random Lego dude just stop with the bullshit. Nickel's "butler" job is like him being a fucking slave. This is too far.

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks

      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS

      Blue steven will probably kick ur ass.

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS

      (Blocks kick) what was that @_@

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS

      Titon? Sounds like a diaper company just for you.

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS

      Lol more like the blue diaper. (Shoots face with fire no miss)

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS
      (Blocks kick) what was that @_@

      ikr. He sucks at RP and his moves are terrible.

      Also, he's 12.

        Loading editor
    • Smpcp9876 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS
      (Blocks kick) what was that @_@
      ikr. He sucks at RP and his moves are terrible.

      Also, he's 12.

      there better than urs so shut the F up yo hooker

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Smpcp9876 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS
      (Blocks kick) what was that @_@
      ikr. He sucks at RP and his moves are terrible.

      Also, he's 12.

      there better than urs so shut the F up yo hooker


      How are they better than mine? I beat you all the time so yea... fail

        Loading editor
    • He's silent.... He knows I'm right.

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Smpcp9876 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      Butler, please clean the place while I'm out. If you don't I will feed you to the pet tigers. Thanks
      NO U FUCKING DONT PIECE OF SHIT DONT WORRY NICKEL ILL TAKE HIM PULLS OUT DUAL KNIVES

      LETS DOOOO THIS!

      (Uses lava melts knives)

      Your armless now. Just run along and get me a snack. :|

      NO!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HUMILIATE THE BLUE TITON YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF ROARS WITH RAGE SPIN KICKS
      (Blocks kick) what was that @_@
      ikr. He sucks at RP and his moves are terrible.

      Also, he's 12.

      there better than urs so shut the F up yo hooker


      Says the one who's dumb enough to call 2 virtual agencies ISIS and Taliban.

        Loading editor
    • I want to ask you something Blue. Why do you call the agencies ISIS and Taliban? I mean, do you even know what they do? Answer this. I'll give you a deadline. Answer this by tomorrow.

        Loading editor
    • What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)


      Well, Blue called SHA ISIS and the RPA the Taliban. He said that on different threads.

      SHA is ISIS

      RPA is Taliban

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 

        Loading editor
    • Smpcp9876 wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)


      Well, Blue called SHA ISIS and the RPA the Taliban. He said that on different threads.

      SHA is ISIS

      RPA is Taliban

      I saw that. We can report him to Staff.

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 

      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 
      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

      FAAAAAAAAM I BET I COULD DESTROY U IN A FIGHT AND I DONT SEE THE COMPUTER AS LIFE A COMPUTER DWEEB IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES  COMPUTER AS LIFE WHICH IS WAT U DO WHICH MAKES YOU THE COMPUTER DWEEBS!!

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 
      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

      FAAAAAAAAM I BET I COULD DESTROY U IN A FIGHT AND I DONT SEE THE COMPUTER AS LIFE A COMPUTER DWEEB IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES  COMPUTER AS LIFE WHICH IS WAT U DO WHICH MAKES YOU THE COMPUTER DWEEBS!!

      You're underage. I could beat you with one arm tied to my back.

      And you DO see computer as life, which we don't. We come in here because we want to play computer games for a while and have friendly chats. You, on the other hand, have nowhere else to go, because your parents kicked you out of your house due to your stupidity, and you were so alone that you decided to make up two false brethren.

      Conclusion: we're normal, while you're a baby everyone hates.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 
      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

      FAAAAAAAAM I BET I COULD DESTROY U IN A FIGHT AND I DONT SEE THE COMPUTER AS LIFE A COMPUTER DWEEB IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES  COMPUTER AS LIFE WHICH IS WAT U DO WHICH MAKES YOU THE COMPUTER DWEEBS!!
      You're underage. I could beat you with one arm tied to my back.

      And you DO see computer as life, which we don't. We come in here because we want to play computer games for a while and have friendly chats. You, on the other hand, have nowhere else to go, because your parents kicked you out of your house due to your stupidity, and you were so alone that you decided to make up two false brethren.

      Conclusion: we're normal, while you're a baby everyone hates.

      1. stop getting all logicy. you have falsely said that i come on here for your reasons, without any evidence whatsoever.

      2. you said 'my stupidity#, have you seen my school grades? have you gotten any valid real information claiming that im really stupid? no, so pipe down

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 
      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

      FAAAAAAAAM I BET I COULD DESTROY U IN A FIGHT AND I DONT SEE THE COMPUTER AS LIFE A COMPUTER DWEEB IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES  COMPUTER AS LIFE WHICH IS WAT U DO WHICH MAKES YOU THE COMPUTER DWEEBS!!
      You're underage. I could beat you with one arm tied to my back.

      And you DO see computer as life, which we don't. We come in here because we want to play computer games for a while and have friendly chats. You, on the other hand, have nowhere else to go, because your parents kicked you out of your house due to your stupidity, and you were so alone that you decided to make up two false brethren.

      Conclusion: we're normal, while you're a baby everyone hates.

      1. stop getting all logicy. you have falsely said that i come on here for your reasons, without any evidence whatsoever.

      2. you said 'my stupidity#, have you seen my school grades? have you gotten any valid real information claiming that im really stupid? no, so pipe down

      1. You stop trying to act badass. The evidence presents itself, in the form of Agent blue epf. YOU. If you had somewhere else to go or something else to do, you would do it instead of going to a website where you know you're neither welcome nor respected nor famous.

      2. Have you seen MY school grades? I started doing equations in 3rd Grade, so there goes your school grades. And I have information claiming you're stupid. First, your bad grammar. If you were any smart, you would use good grammar. Second, your behavior. You go around, hating on people for no reason. And when they say something that humilliates you, you have temper tantrums and threaten to smash them and hurt them a lot, even though this is just a social website.

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 


      You described yourself there, pussywillow.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 
      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

      FAAAAAAAAM I BET I COULD DESTROY U IN A FIGHT AND I DONT SEE THE COMPUTER AS LIFE A COMPUTER DWEEB IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES  COMPUTER AS LIFE WHICH IS WAT U DO WHICH MAKES YOU THE COMPUTER DWEEBS!!
      You're underage. I could beat you with one arm tied to my back.

      And you DO see computer as life, which we don't. We come in here because we want to play computer games for a while and have friendly chats. You, on the other hand, have nowhere else to go, because your parents kicked you out of your house due to your stupidity, and you were so alone that you decided to make up two false brethren.

      Conclusion: we're normal, while you're a baby everyone hates.

      1. stop getting all logicy. you have falsely said that i come on here for your reasons, without any evidence whatsoever.

      2. you said 'my stupidity#, have you seen my school grades? have you gotten any valid real information claiming that im really stupid? no, so pipe down

      1. You stop trying to act badass. The evidence presents itself, in the form of Agent blue epf. YOU. If you had somewhere else to go or something else to do, you would do it instead of going to a website where you know you're neither welcome nor respected nor famous.

      2. Have you seen MY school grades? I started doing equations in 3rd Grade, so there goes your school grades. And I have information claiming you're stupid. First, your bad grammar. If you were any smart, you would use good grammar. Second, your behavior. You go around, hating on people for no reason. And when they say something that humilliates you, you have temper tantrums and threaten to smash them and hurt them a lot, even though this is just a social website.

      your an even more douchebag of what I thought of u to fricking be. what I do here determines nothing I do in real life, i dont use grammar because i dont give A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT about it. not like im getting anything out of it. for a 12 year old every subject at school i get highly above average, and theres my way of saying that you cant use school against me now, ur trying to get at me using logical arguments, you cant, if i actually gave a two shits about gramamr i couldve applied some but its not a school exam so i dont see why not to use bad grammar, my choice. AND I FUKIN GO AT PEOPLE WHOVE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK. 

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:

      your an even more douchebag of what I thought of u to fricking be. what I do here determines nothing I do in real life, i dont use grammar because i dont give A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT about it. not like im getting anything out of it. for a 12 year old every subject at school i get highly above average, and theres my way of saying that you cant use school against me now, ur trying to get at me using logical arguments, you cant, if i actually gave a two shits about gramamr i couldve applied some but its not a school exam so i dont see why not to use bad grammar, my choice. AND I FUKIN GO AT PEOPLE WHOVE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK. 

      You've said out loud that you're underage AND sworn. Prepare to have your account disabled.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:

      your an even more douchebag of what I thought of u to fricking be. what I do here determines nothing I do in real life, i dont use grammar because i dont give A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT about it. not like im getting anything out of it. for a 12 year old every subject at school i get highly above average, and theres my way of saying that you cant use school against me now, ur trying to get at me using logical arguments, you cant, if i actually gave a two shits about gramamr i couldve applied some but its not a school exam so i dont see why not to use bad grammar, my choice. AND I FUKIN GO AT PEOPLE WHOVE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK. 

      You've said out loud that you're underage AND sworn. Prepare to have your account disabled.

      because i dont fear the petty things you fear. >:)

        Loading editor
    • Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:

      your an even more douchebag of what I thought of u to fricking be. what I do here determines nothing I do in real life, i dont use grammar because i dont give A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT about it. not like im getting anything out of it. for a 12 year old every subject at school i get highly above average, and theres my way of saying that you cant use school against me now, ur trying to get at me using logical arguments, you cant, if i actually gave a two shits about gramamr i couldve applied some but its not a school exam so i dont see why not to use bad grammar, my choice. AND I FUKIN GO AT PEOPLE WHOVE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK. 

      You've said out loud that you're underage AND sworn. Prepare to have your account disabled.
      because i dont fear the petty things you fear. >:)

      Let's see how much you fear when I tell Wikia that you're breaking the law. Because you are. COPPA states that you must be 13 or older to register on Wikia. You're 12. Let's see how you handle this.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:

      your an even more douchebag of what I thought of u to fricking be. what I do here determines nothing I do in real life, i dont use grammar because i dont give A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT about it. not like im getting anything out of it. for a 12 year old every subject at school i get highly above average, and theres my way of saying that you cant use school against me now, ur trying to get at me using logical arguments, you cant, if i actually gave a two shits about gramamr i couldve applied some but its not a school exam so i dont see why not to use bad grammar, my choice. AND I FUKIN GO AT PEOPLE WHOVE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK. 

      You've said out loud that you're underage AND sworn. Prepare to have your account disabled.
      because i dont fear the petty things you fear. >:)

      Let's see how much you fear when I tell Wikia that you're breaking the law. Because you are. COPPA states that you must be 13 or older to register on Wikia. You're 12. Let's see how you handle this.

      Wait, I contacted Wikia community central about Blue being underage. They said they wanted "conclusive" evidence. I'm even ready to show you the email they sent me.

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:

      your an even more douchebag of what I thought of u to fricking be. what I do here determines nothing I do in real life, i dont use grammar because i dont give A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT about it. not like im getting anything out of it. for a 12 year old every subject at school i get highly above average, and theres my way of saying that you cant use school against me now, ur trying to get at me using logical arguments, you cant, if i actually gave a two shits about gramamr i couldve applied some but its not a school exam so i dont see why not to use bad grammar, my choice. AND I FUKIN GO AT PEOPLE WHOVE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK. 

      You've said out loud that you're underage AND sworn. Prepare to have your account disabled.
      because i dont fear the petty things you fear. >:)
      Let's see how much you fear when I tell Wikia that you're breaking the law. Because you are. COPPA states that you must be 13 or older to register on Wikia. You're 12. Let's see how you handle this.
      Wait, I contacted Wikia community central about Blue being underage. They said they wanted "conclusive" evidence. I'm even ready to show you the email they sent me.

      Well, I showed them conclusive evidence yesterday. Look at what they said.

      Responsetoagentbluebeingunderage
        Loading editor
    • Guys, you don't know how happy it makes me to say this, but... Well, I'll better use an image.

      Agentbluedisabled
        Loading editor
    • Wait....Wait.....How come his image is still visible?

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Wait....Wait.....How come his image is still visible?

      It only gets invisible when it's by user choice, I think.

        Loading editor
    • If that's the case then.....PARTAY!!!


      • Gets out party poppers*
        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Guys, you don't know how happy it makes me to say this, but... Well, I'll better use an image.
      Agentbluedisabled


      YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES! :D BEST DAY OF MY LIFE :DDDDDD!

        Loading editor
    • (blows confetti)

        Loading editor
    • W8...I'm not rejoicing yet. He MAY return through Red's account. Like he came on computer when he was banned.

        Loading editor
    • Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      W8...I'm not rejoicing yet. He MAY return through Red's account. Like he came on computer when he was banned.

      You not only crashed our mood, but you probably jinxed our small moment of peace. Have you ever considered running for supervillain?

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?

      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?
      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!

      Just give me a moment. I'll logon to my computer and join you!

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      W8...I'm not rejoicing yet. He MAY return through Red's account. Like he came on computer when he was banned.
      You not only crashed our mood, but you probably jinxed our small moment of peace. Have you ever considered running for supervillain?

      Saw my later post?

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      W8...I'm not rejoicing yet. He MAY return through Red's account. Like he came on computer when he was banned.
      You not only crashed our mood, but you probably jinxed our small moment of peace. Have you ever considered running for supervillain?
      Saw my later post?

      Did you see my answer to that later post?

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?
      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!
      Just give me a moment. I'll logon to my computer and join you!

      OK! Once you're in the game, select the Paper Thin City (RP) server, click "Join Private" and input Wikia Beatdown. I'm waiting.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?
      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!
      Just give me a moment. I'll logon to my computer and join you!
      OK! Once you're in the game, select the Paper Thin City (RP) server, click "Join Private" and input Wikia Beatdown. I'm waiting.
      Ok. But the only problem is that the game isn't loading. It just stops loading at this screen
      Screenshot 8
        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?
      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!
      Just give me a moment. I'll logon to my computer and join you!
      OK! Once you're in the game, select the Paper Thin City (RP) server, click "Join Private" and input Wikia Beatdown. I'm waiting.
      Ok. But the only problem is that the game isn't loading. It just stops loading at this screen
      Screenshot 8

      Restart the page.

        Loading editor
    • It was a stupid flash player problem. I have to download the latest version.

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      It was a stupid flash player problem. I have to download the latest version.

      It happened to me a few days ago, when I tried to play Raze.

        Loading editor
    • I can't play. For some reason it's not starting for me. Oh well :( Can you play raze? (Your choice)

        Loading editor
    • Or wait. I can play stick arena. But it's a ballistick version on another website.

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      I can't play. For some reason it's not starting for me. Oh well :( Can you play raze? (Your choice)

      It's a shame. I actually can't play Raze for the same reason you can't play Stick Arena. Talk about coincidences, huh?

      I then recommend you play Stick RPG 2. It's made by the same authors, and it has (almost) the same playing mechanics, but doesn't require too much power. I totally give it a 10/10.

        Loading editor
    • GUYS BLUE IS FUCKING BACK! I EMAILED WIKIA STAFF ABOUT IT.

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert
      Extreme expert removed this reply because:
      embarassing
      20:28, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Extreme expert
      Extreme expert removed this reply because:
      embarassing
      20:29, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Extreme bruh I'm a "cool kid" but the thing is I'm smart as well and I'm not like what you said. :/

        Loading editor
    • PengOf76
      PengOf76 removed this reply because:
      .
      20:47, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PengOf76
      PengOf76 removed this reply because:
      ll
      20:47, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • l
        Loading editor
    • PengOf76
      PengOf76 removed this reply because:
      .
      20:46, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • public schools are crawling with fricking chavs and street butts. DUH IF THOSE R THE COOL PEEPS THEN OBVIOSLY THEIR GOIN TO DO SHIT IN THEIR EXAMS. they get frickin 0 cause they bullshit everythin in their exams. they are FUKING CHAVS THOUGH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATON COOL PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOLL DO CARE BOUT EDUCATION,  NOW EXPLAIN!! .-.

        Loading editor
    • PengOf76
      PengOf76 removed this reply because:
      ..
      20:48, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PengOf76
      PengOf76 removed this reply because:
      .
      20:48, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Who's a chav? 

        Loading editor
    • Agent blu epf wrote:
      public schools are crawling with fricking chavs and street butts. DUH IF THOSE R THE COOL PEEPS THEN OBVIOSLY THEIR GOIN TO DO SHIT IN THEIR EXAMS. they get frickin 0 cause they bullshit everythin in their exams. they are FUKING CHAVS THOUGH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATON COOL PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOLL DO CARE BOUT EDUCATION,  NOW EXPLAIN!! .-.

      (Facepalms) I GO TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL! IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T BOTHER TO PAY ATTENTION IN LESSONS!

        Loading editor
    • Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Who's a chav? 

      The scum of society, it's a type of person. Look up chav on google, some funny shitty garbage were talking about here lol.

        Loading editor
    • PengOf76
      PengOf76 removed this reply because:
      embarassing
      20:45, October 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Agent blu epf wrote:
      public schools are crawling with fricking chavs and street butts. DUH IF THOSE R THE COOL PEEPS THEN OBVIOSLY THEIR GOIN TO DO SHIT IN THEIR EXAMS. they get frickin 0 cause they bullshit everythin in their exams. they are FUKING CHAVS THOUGH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATON COOL PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOLL DO CARE BOUT EDUCATION,  NOW EXPLAIN!! .-.

      I go to a private school too. Ugh! The "Cool kids" are those people who only care about how popular they are, how rich they are and basically care NOTHING about studies. 

        Loading editor
    • PengOf76 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Who's a chav? 
      The scum of society, it's a type of person. Look up chav on google, some funny shitty garbage were talking about here lol.

      Oh. Lol. I looked it up. They sound like idiots in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • SMPY FAM IF IT WAS A GOOD QUALITY SCHOOL IT WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE SAYIN STUFF LIKE 'WASUP BRO' AND COOL, THATS WHAT CHAVS DO! UR SCHOOL HAS CHAVS, COOL PEOPLE IN UR SCHOOL ARE LIKE THAT THEN THERE CHAVS! NOT COOL AT ALL!

        Loading editor
    • Agent blu epf wrote:
      SMPY FAM IF IT WAS A GOOD QUALITY SCHOOL IT WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE SAYIN STUFF LIKE 'WASUP BRO' AND COOL, THATS WHAT CHAVS DO! UR SCHOOL HAS CHAVS, COOL PEOPLE IN UR SCHOOL ARE LIKE THAT THEN THERE CHAVS! NOT COOL AT ALL!

      You're the one saying all those things. We're just fine here, each in our own private schools. Want some tea and cookies?

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      SMPY FAM IF IT WAS A GOOD QUALITY SCHOOL IT WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE SAYIN STUFF LIKE 'WASUP BRO' AND COOL, THATS WHAT CHAVS DO! UR SCHOOL HAS CHAVS, COOL PEOPLE IN UR SCHOOL ARE LIKE THAT THEN THERE CHAVS! NOT COOL AT ALL!
      You're the one saying all those things. We're just fine here, each in our own private schools. Want some tea and cookies?

      sure thank you :)

        Loading editor
    • Agent blu epf wrote:
      public schools are crawling with fricking chavs and street butts. DUH IF THOSE R THE COOL PEEPS THEN OBVIOSLY THEIR GOIN TO DO SHIT IN THEIR EXAMS. they get frickin 0 cause they bullshit everythin in their exams. they are FUKING CHAVS THOUGH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATON COOL PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOLL DO CARE BOUT EDUCATION,  NOW EXPLAIN!! .-.

      Wtf? don't brag to me and Extreme about wealth..... If your going that way then you've just ....... yourself. You've dug yourself a hole, because for your information we DO go to a posh private school, AND our family is very rich. Let's just leave it there Blue.

        Loading editor
    • PengOf76 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      public schools are crawling with fricking chavs and street butts. DUH IF THOSE R THE COOL PEEPS THEN OBVIOSLY THEIR GOIN TO DO SHIT IN THEIR EXAMS. they get frickin 0 cause they bullshit everythin in their exams. they are FUKING CHAVS THOUGH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATON COOL PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOLL DO CARE BOUT EDUCATION,  NOW EXPLAIN!! .-.
      Wtf? don't brag to me and Extreme about wealth..... If your going that way then you've just ....... yourself. You've dug yourself a hole, because for your information we DO go to a posh private school, AND our family is very rich. Let's just leave it there Blue.

      High five my familys rich to! LETS FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM WATS UR USERNAME??? (jk i aint a stalker)

        Loading editor
    • ~*Yawns*~. I'm just an ordinary middle class person. 

        Loading editor
    • Agent blu epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      SMPY FAM IF IT WAS A GOOD QUALITY SCHOOL IT WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE SAYIN STUFF LIKE 'WASUP BRO' AND COOL, THATS WHAT CHAVS DO! UR SCHOOL HAS CHAVS, COOL PEOPLE IN UR SCHOOL ARE LIKE THAT THEN THERE CHAVS! NOT COOL AT ALL!
      You're the one saying all those things. We're just fine here, each in our own private schools. Want some tea and cookies?
      sure thank you :)

      No problem. You see, I believe we've started with bad foot. I'm Omegasonic2000, but people call me Omega. A pleasure.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      SMPY FAM IF IT WAS A GOOD QUALITY SCHOOL IT WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE SAYIN STUFF LIKE 'WASUP BRO' AND COOL, THATS WHAT CHAVS DO! UR SCHOOL HAS CHAVS, COOL PEOPLE IN UR SCHOOL ARE LIKE THAT THEN THERE CHAVS! NOT COOL AT ALL!
      You're the one saying all those things. We're just fine here, each in our own private schools. Want some tea and cookies?
      sure thank you :)
      No problem. You see, I believe we've started with bad foot. I'm Omegasonic2000, but people call me Omega. A pleasure.

      why thank you gentleman, my name is agent blue, my bounty hunter name is the blue titon but people call me blue, a pleasre indeed

        Loading editor
    • Agent blu epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blu epf wrote:
      SMPY FAM IF IT WAS A GOOD QUALITY SCHOOL IT WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE SAYIN STUFF LIKE 'WASUP BRO' AND COOL, THATS WHAT CHAVS DO! UR SCHOOL HAS CHAVS, COOL PEOPLE IN UR SCHOOL ARE LIKE THAT THEN THERE CHAVS! NOT COOL AT ALL!
      You're the one saying all those things. We're just fine here, each in our own private schools. Want some tea and cookies?
      sure thank you :)
      No problem. You see, I believe we've started with bad foot. I'm Omegasonic2000, but people call me Omega. A pleasure.
      why thank you gentleman, my name is agent blue, my bounty hunter name is the blue titon but people call me blue, a pleasre indeed

      It's a pleasure to meet someone with such refined matters, Blue. I honestly think you and I can get to be good friends. What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one whos in a public school here...?  -.-  

        Loading editor
    • Probably, isn't a bad thing, but if you're not a chav that is. XD

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert wrote:
      Probably, isn't a bad thing, but if you're not a chav that is. XD

      From what you guys said, no I'm not a chav. There are a couple at my school who are but not many. 

        Loading editor
    • Bigstar45 wrote:
      Extreme expert wrote:
      Probably, isn't a bad thing, but if you're not a chav that is. XD
      From what you guys said, no I'm not a chav. There are a couple at my school who are but not many. 

      It was a joke, and realistically I highly doubt that a Chav would be doing something of higher standards like using Wikia.

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert wrote:
      Bigstar45 wrote:
      Extreme expert wrote:
      Probably, isn't a bad thing, but if you're not a chav that is. XD
      From what you guys said, no I'm not a chav. There are a couple at my school who are but not many. 
      It was a joke, and realistically I highly doubt that a Chav would be doing something of higher standards like using Wikia.

      Good point. 

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?
      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!
      Just give me a moment. I'll logon to my computer and join you!
      OK! Once you're in the game, select the Paper Thin City (RP) server, click "Join Private" and input Wikia Beatdown. I'm waiting.

      I wanna play when you're free

        Loading editor
    • Smpcp9876 wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Mew The supercool ! wrote:
      Nvm. Let's enjoy for now. Who wants cake!!?
      I don't want cake! I WANT STICK ARENA! Who wants to play?!
      Just give me a moment. I'll logon to my computer and join you!
      OK! Once you're in the game, select the Paper Thin City (RP) server, click "Join Private" and input Wikia Beatdown. I'm waiting.
      I wanna play when you're free

      I'm free now.

        Loading editor
    • WAAAAAAAAAAAY PWOOKIE SLAUGHTER

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAY PWOOKIE SLAUGHTER

      I wanna skill. It's been long since my last skill.

        Loading editor
    • Stevenlego04 wrote:
      WAAAAAAAAAAAY PWOOKIE SLAUGHTER

      You're back, again. What took you so long this time?

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Stevenlego04 wrote:
      WAAAAAAAAAAAY PWOOKIE SLAUGHTER
      You're back, again. What took you so long this time?

      POOKIE SLAUGHTER!?! (gets RPG) WHERE THEY AT!! 

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      Agent blue epf wrote:
      Omegasonic2000 wrote:
      What the €~$% is going on here?! What's this madness?

      (Those who try to do the Sparta joke will be so dead.)

      you wanna fucking go mate? omega i bet ur a pussy in real life do you run away from a fight  or fight back when in a fight? most shy computer dweebs r weak and fat lol. 
      A fight? People know that fighting me IRL equals suicide.

      And btw, you are one of these computer dweebs.

      Read that in this voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bac5zmaEE7U sorry digga, I had to

        Loading editor
    • But ya, this thread was disturbing

        Loading editor
    • Jesus christ I'm cringing at myself from 2015. I was such a cringey bastard. 

        Loading editor
    • JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to ask my brother for his wikia password irl so I can clear some very embarassing things up. 

        Loading editor
    • Thank you all for showing me this too. I didn't know Extreme was this vile. Ranting about arrogance when his own comment stank of nothing but arrogance. How can you contradict yourself like that you moron.

        Loading editor
    • You blocked me for 3 days. That pissed me off. That was so uncalled for. All I did was call out Wikiadude12 for his bs and this is what I get in return? I know everything about you now your true colors are out :)

        Loading editor
    • Look, I was an IDIOT back in those days. My mindset really isn't like that anymore. I don't view myself superior to anyone. Thats just sad. And fyi, you were blocked for what you did. Its no one else's fault. We must all pay for our own actions. Be a little more responsible, 1a, please.

        Loading editor
    • I don't believe I actually said that. How did it happen. I was just being a keyboard warrior. I'm really not like that. I was just dumb, I apologise for anything stupid that I've done that has happened to offend anyone.

        Loading editor
    • I really need my brother's password. 

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert wrote:
      Look, I was an IDIOT back in those days. My mindset really isn't like that anymore. I don't view myself superior to anyone. Thats just sad. And fyi, you were blocked for what you did. Its no one else's fault. We must all pay for our own actions. Be a little more responsible, 1a, please.

      Ha ha ha you're just getting yor brothers password so you can use his account to delete the messages so no one sees them because you'll get embarassed. Ha ha.

        Loading editor
    • 1a1002b22 wrote:
      Extreme expert wrote:
      Look, I was an IDIOT back in those days. My mindset really isn't like that anymore. I don't view myself superior to anyone. Thats just sad. And fyi, you were blocked for what you did. Its no one else's fault. We must all pay for our own actions. Be a little more responsible, 1a, please.
      Ha ha ha you're just getting yor brothers password so you can use his account to delete the messages so no one sees them because you'll get embarassed. Ha ha.

      Managed to log into his account, and those comments equal suicide. I was cringing so hard when i saw them.

        Loading editor
    • The thread starts off funny but then just winded down into what appeared to be Extreme trying to inflate his own ego.

      Wikiadude might have been looking at Extremes old posts to use his humiliating times against him in the future. But there is nothing to suggest that Extreme is the same. Extreme is a nice dude tbh.

      Whilst Wikiadude has been blocked by Extreme I don’t see any other reason why Wikiadude would have to go out his way to violate Extreme. His beef was with Boo.

        Loading editor
    • Elsuperio wrote: The thread starts off funny but then just winded down into what appeared to be Extreme trying to inflate his own ego.

      Wikiadude might have been looking at Extremes old posts to use his humiliating times against him in the future. But there is nothing to suggest that Extreme is the same. Extreme is a nice dude tbh.

      Whilst Wikiadude has been blocked by Extreme I don’t see any other reason why Wikiadude would have to go out his way to violate Extreme. His beef was with Boo.

      It's going to be with Extreme now.

        Loading editor
    • Christ. I haven’t even done anything to him. I don’t even have any personal beef with him.

        Loading editor
    • I do not have the same retarded mentality I had years ago. I feel that I’ve matured a lot. I don’t view myself superior to anyone. I’ve also developed a habit of becoming more laid back in some aspects but it helps sometimes.

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert wrote: Christ. I haven’t even done anything to him. I don’t even have any personal beef with him.

      He's going to do something with you since you blocked him. Afterall, he did say he will get revenge on all PHD Agents, no matter what.

        Loading editor
    • Elsuperio wrote:
      The thread starts off funny but then just winded down into what appeared to be Extreme trying to inflate his own ego.

      Wikiadude might have been looking at Extremes old posts to use his humiliating times against him in the future. But there is nothing to suggest that Extreme is the same. Extreme is a nice dude tbh.

      Whilst Wikiadude has been blocked by Extreme I don’t see any other reason why Wikiadude would have to go out his way to violate Extreme. His beef was with Boo.

      No, I have nothing against Extreme, I just saw the thread and got a little distrurbed by how Steven was treating Nickel

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert wrote:
      Christ. I haven’t even done anything to him. I don’t even have any personal beef with him.

      Were fine digga, I'm not your enemy or anything 

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote:

      Extreme expert wrote:
      Christ. I haven’t even done anything to him. I don’t even have any personal beef with him.

      Were fine digga, I'm not your enemy or anything 

      Biased much?

        Loading editor
    • Takes one to know one pookie

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote: Takes one to know one pookie

      Don't a lot of people know one Pookie? I know many more than just one Pookie. Do you know only know one Pookie?!

        Loading editor
    • Your a pookie, people see you doing it on CPR

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote: Your a pookie, people see you doing it on CPR

      I'm not a pookie. XD. You think calling people a type of player on some kids game is offensive. lol

      When did I role play as a pookie on CPR? Again, you have no proof of these allegations either, which leads me to doubt this claim. Again, when was this exactly? When did people see me role playing as a pookie?

        Loading editor
    • I think it was sometime in 2017, I’ll have to ask the people who saw you so do it, one of them plays oasis and has become a good friend.

      • uses inspect element*

      Says “again, you have no proof of these allegations either, which leads me to doubt this claim”

      Ironic

      Why would you “doubt this claim” if you knew it wasn’t true? Looks like you had a Freudian slip

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote: I think it was sometime in 2017, I’ll have to ask the people who saw you so do it, one of them plays oasis and has become a good friend.

      • uses inspect element*

      Says “again, you have no proof of these allegations either, which leads me to doubt this claim”

      Ironic

      Why would you “doubt this claim” if you knew it wasn’t true? Looks like you had a Freudian slip

      What time in 2017 to be specific?

      Why did you say "use Inspect element" when you didn't even put an image?

      They were confused. I don't ussally go up to Pookies and annoy them. What I ussally do is I dress up as a pookie, seeming all innocent at first. Then when someone adopts me and takes me to their igloo, I act like a total MELD/Domino Pookie. This makes the Pookie Lover think that all Pookies are jerks and can turn them to Pookie haters. It also decreases pookie's popularity too.

      They probably just saw me as a pookie, and thought I was, when I was really a pookie hater in disguise. This one time happened to Bongi too. I saw Bongi wearing Pookie clothing and I was about to make a thread about how Bongi is actually a pookie. Before I created the thread, I asked Bongi and he said that he was pretending to be one so he could trick other Pookies into thinking he was a real one. Than he would wait whenever the "Mumu" would go "BRB", and he would attack.

      I doubt the claim as how would someone remember some random user on CPR a year ago. And back then, Pookies were rare on CPR, so finding one to eliminate was hard enough to begin with. No one was even in the Pet Shop to begin with too. People only came to buy Puffles and leave. Not that people would have seen me being a "Pookie" to begin with too.

        Loading editor
    • You deny it at first and then you admit it? Very odd. The inspect element referred to the images you posted in the Agent 300 mock trial

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote: You deny it at first and then you admit it? Very odd. The inspect element referred to the images you posted in the Agent 300 mock trial

      Yeah, I'm not a pookie, but I'm also a "Pookie" (notice the quotation marks). I just pretend to be one. Sorry if I worded it to the point where it was confusing.

      I don't even know how to use Inspect. I told Berserk this months ago, so you can ask him. I can't even use Inspect on the device I used to the pictures in the first place. Also, does Inspect use Adobe Flash?

        Loading editor
    • Extreme expert wrote:
      JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.

      We were all so immature back then! XD

      Ahhh, good times nonetheless.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Extreme expert wrote:
      JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.

      We were all so immature back then! XD

      Ahhh, good times nonetheless.

      Does anyone remember Furry Brady?

        Loading editor
    • Boo335 wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Extreme expert wrote:
      JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.
      We were all so immature back then! XD

      Ahhh, good times nonetheless.

      Does anyone remember Furry Brady?

      Yes. He deserves getting ripped to shreads. Furry Brady was one of the most annoying and stupidest phenomenons on this wiki. But now it just makes me laugh, sometimes i really do miss the old days.

        Loading editor
    • Bradyd5 swag wrote:
      Boo335 wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:


      Extreme expert wrote:
      JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.
      We were all so immature back then! XD

      Ahhh, good times nonetheless.

      Does anyone remember Furry Brady?
      Yes. He deserves getting ripped to shreads. Furry Brady was one of the most annoying and stupidest phenomenons on this wiki. But now it just makes me laugh, sometimes i really do miss the old days.

      Furry Brady was more of a joke wasn't it? Unless he was an actaul character, but even then its not like he did anything to you. Rememebr when you became hypersexual, wanting to rape everyone in Mid 2015? Ya, that was weird

        Loading editor
    • Yes. It was weird. We all have our ups and downs, the least to say. Back then I was way too immature, now I’m too mature. Never really been a balanced dude in my behaviour.

        Loading editor
    • That's fine, It just got a weird when you wouldn't cut it out.

        Loading editor
    • What even triggered that anyway?

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote: What even triggered that anyway?

      I found it funny.

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote:

      Bradyd5 swag wrote:
      Boo335 wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:


      Extreme expert wrote:
      JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.
      We were all so immature back then! XD

      Ahhh, good times nonetheless.

      Does anyone remember Furry Brady?
      Yes. He deserves getting ripped to shreads. Furry Brady was one of the most annoying and stupidest phenomenons on this wiki. But now it just makes me laugh, sometimes i really do miss the old days.

      Furry Brady was more of a joke wasn't it? Unless he was an actaul character, but even then its not like he did anything to you. Rememebr when you became hypersexual, wanting to rape everyone in Mid 2015? Ya, that was weird

      He was more of a joke then an actual character. It wasn't Canon at all.

        Loading editor
    • Bradyd5 swag wrote:

      Boo335 wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Extreme expert wrote:
      JESUS CHRIST. I  REALLY cringed reading my old comments. I was such a loser. Who actually types comments as sad as that. Lmfao.
      We were all so immature back then! XD

      Ahhh, good times nonetheless.

      Does anyone remember Furry Brady?

      Yes. He deserves getting ripped to shreads. Furry Brady was one of the most annoying and stupidest phenomenons on this wiki. But now it just makes me laugh, sometimes i really do miss the old days.

      All the work and effort put into that page still makes me laugh to this day.

        Loading editor
    • This makes me laugh https://parradox.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:369 you need to start recognizing fake IPs when you see them booey

        Loading editor
    • Wikiadude you brought this on yourself. It’s already bad enough for you. Stop digging your own grave.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.